Effective and Competency based Services for Police and Public Safety
For nearly 30 years Dave Glick and his Triad team has been providing effective, high caliber services to police, public safety, corporate security, and other professionals. Starting with a research interest in 1994 in graduate school Dave and his team have provided a wide array of services both nationally and globally. Our services range from highly effective competency-based trainings to critical incident services and complex embedded mission/operational support.
Our renowned training services were honed and inspired by our Executive Director, Dave Glick. Upon inspecting most training materials and curricula for police Dave was disgusted by the lack of quality and advanced materials made available for police & public safety personnel. As a direct result of this dearth of quality instruction and materials Dave designs advanced training modules for police and public safety which embrace cutting edge concepts and instruction.
Mission Support is Everything
Participants feedback indicates a level of support and insights which supports their investigative needs at a very strong level.
Triad is not and never will be a gatekeeper for police and public safety personnel. We do not provide fitness for duty or pre-employment evaluations. Our core mission is and always will be to effectively support the agent, analyst, officer or firefighter in the field. Mission support is everything.
- Executive Advisement/Consultation
- EAP Program Development
- Peer Counseling Training
- Critical Incident Response
Training Classes Offered:
- Advanced Psychology for Cops (2 Days)
- Applied Motivation for Sergeants and other Managers
- Burden of Command: Psychology of Leadership
- Character and Cops – Ethics in Police Work
- Conflict Resolution & Communication Skills
- Critical Incident Stress Management – Prevention, Response, & Recovery
- Stress Management & Resiliency Training (1/2 Day)
- International and Domestic Terrorism: Extremism, Ideology and Group Identification
Clients We Work With:
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Georgia Association of Chiefs of Police (GACP)
- Greenville, SC Police Department
- Lilburn, GA Police Department
- Los Angeles Regional Criminal Information Clearinghouse (LA CLEAR)
- Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) –
- Special Program: The High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA)
- The Counseling Team International (TCTI)
- Woodstock, GA Police Department
- Wounded Warrior Project